Physical therapy is an important field of healthcare that helps people recover from injuries and illnesses, and improve their physical abilities. A skilled physical therapist can make a big difference in a patient’s recovery and quality of life. In this article, we’ll introduce you to the top 10 physical therapists in the country, who are experts in their field and have a proven track record of helping patients achieve their goals.
- It is a nationally recognized best physical therapist in Houston and a professor at Regis University in Denver, Colorado. He is a board-certified orthopedic specialist and a fellow of the American Academy of Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapists. He has authored numerous articles and books on physical therapy and is a sought-after speaker at conferences and workshops.
- It is a physical therapist with over 20 years of experience in the field. She is the founder of Lisa Konstantellis Physical Therapy, a private practice in New York City. She has a special interest in women’s health and has developed a unique approach to treating pelvic floor dysfunction.
- It is a professor at Belmont University in Nashville, Tennessee, and a board-certified orthopedic and sports physical therapist. He has served as the head physical therapist for several professional sports teams, including the NFL’s Tennessee Titans and the NBA’s Memphis Grizzlies. He has also authored several books on sports physical therapy.
- It is the owner of Prana Physical Therapy in Alexandria, Virginia, where she specializes in sports and orthopedic physical therapy. She has over 25 years of experience in the field and has worked with professional athletes, including members of the Washington Redskins and Washington Wizards.
- It is a physical therapist and owner of Rocklin Physical Therapy in Sacramento, California. He has a special interest in sports and orthopedic physical therapy and is a board-certified orthopedic specialist and certified strength and conditioning specialist.
- It is a physical therapist and owner of Gall Physical Therapy in Kansas City, Missouri. She is a board-certified orthopedic specialist and has a special interest in treating patients with spine and joint disorders.
- It is the owner of Carter Physiotherapy in Austin, Texas, where he specializes in manual therapy and sports physical therapy. He has authored several books on physical therapy and has been featured in numerous publications and podcasts.
- It is a physical therapist and owner of Dynamic Physical Therapy in New York City. She is a board-certified orthopedic specialist and has a special interest in treating patients with shoulder and knee injuries.